Patrik Antoni Chairman and CEO, Ingka Group Russia
Patrik Antoni was appointed to the position of Chairman of the Board and CEO, Ingka Group Russia, in January 2019. He is also member of the Boards of the following organizations:
- Ingka Centres – one of the biggest shopping centre businesses in the world, owning 44 shopping centres in 14 markets, including 14 MEGA shopping centres in Russia.
- IKEA Purchasing and Logistics Area North – business division, responsible for purchasing operations and cooperation with the suppliers from North Europe, Russia and Kazakhstan.
- 2016-2018 Deputy Country Manager, IKEA India
- 2013-2016 Country Communications and Sustainability Manager, IKEA India
- 2012-2013 Acting Country Manager, IKEA Portugal
- 2009-2012 Country Marketing and Customer Relation Manager, IKEA Portugal
- 2007-2009 IKEA Rostov-on-Don Store Manager, IKEA Russia
- 2005-2007 Deputy Country Marketing Manager, IKEA Russia
- 2005 Establishment Manager, IKEA Russia
Before joining IKEA:
- Country Director for Russia, Poland, Thailand and Indonesia. EF Education.
- 2nd Lieutenant in the Swedish Army.